- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OK ALL THE TIME: Continually track your baby's oxygen level, heart rate, and movement. When your baby's oxygen level is low, or the device falls off, an audio alarm will alert you on the device/mobile APP. The alarm on the device and mobile APP can be turned on/off separately. The alarm volume & threshold is adjustable to fit your needs.
- SOFT & ADJUSTABLE BAND: The gentle and breathable fabric provides a comfortable wearing experience like a sock. Two sizes of soft wraps for different age stages.
- FREE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID: The free app allows you to monitor your baby's real-time oxygen saturation, heart rate, and body movements during sleep and daily life. Review history records and receive an alarm instantly.
- FREE PC SOFTWARE: Export, print and share detailed PDF/CSV reports. Share with families/doctors.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Work stand-alone, even without a smartphone. Sync data automatically when connected to the App. Rechargeable battery.
I bought this for my daughter, who is 6 years old and severely disabled. She frequently has issues keeping her oxygen level up and during those times it's nice to have a constant monitor on her. This oximeter reads the same as the finger clip style oximeter I bought at CVS, so I think it's probably pretty accurate.As for fit: they give you several little bands that can actually be velcroed together if needed. This will fit on pretty much anyone if you're determined enough, but definitely would work better for kids.
Exactly what we were looking for , my daughter just had surgery and this has kept my mind at ease while she sleeps. I will say the battery needs to be charged every day (just like a phone) and obviously of the baby is kicking and moving it’s not going to be accurate. The best time to put it on is when they are sleeping and give it a minute to read the oxygen. Other than that it’s a lot cheaper then the owelt and does the exact same thing. Also it’s Bluetooth connected and can read from all over my house on myPhone.
I ordered this device after my son was diagnosed with obstructive pediatric sleep apnea at 10 month. We have been so impressed with the accuracy and ability to track his O2 and HR. Our diligence to tracking his O2 helped to provide proof of dessaturation to our insurance to speed up surgery authorization. I would highly recommend this product to any new parent.
Gosh this gives the best peace of mind and works well once you figure out the right way to place it and put the right size strap on for babies foot. Read the directions for proper placement. I’ve included it in the review. The app is also awesome and has helped us sleep at night. Great battery life before needing a charge! This beats any other device and doesn’t burn or leave rashes like the others