- 1080P Wired Security Cameras & 8 Channel DVR: This 8-piece security camera delivers the best 1080P live view at 30 fps and up to 100ft night vision. The advanced sensor and smart IR help capture clear images without noise. The 5-in-1 5MP Lite DVR works with TVI, AHD, CVI, CVBS & IP cameras.
- H.265+ Coding & Security-Grade 1 TB HDD: The built-in 1 TB HDD is tailored for professional video surveillance systems. It provides fast read and writes speed even after the long-time operation. Record longer videos and consume less bandwidth with H.265+ video format.
- All-Around Certifications & Secure App: Every device, including the DVR and cameras, passed the severe testing conducted by authorized organizations, like UL, CE, FCC, HDMI, etc. The app conforms to GDPR, ensuring the video stream is secure in data transferring and downloading.
- Remote Access & Smart Motion Alerts: Access and control the system via 3G/4G/5G or Wi-Fi with your smartphones, tablets, and computers remotely. When there are motion events, you will always receive real-time app pushes and email alerts with snapshots.
- IP66 Waterproof & Best ABS Housing: The camera, with an IP66 waterproof rating, brave the harshest weather and captures clear images in extremely hot/cold climates. The housing, made from the best ABS materials, provides fast heat dissipation and a long lifespan without fading.
I love this camera!! I bought it so I can keep track on my store while I'm away, the build in quality is outstanding video picture is very clear and high definition day and night, is really simple to set up and i have access to see everything on my phone which is convenient for me , this camera system is fully functional and works perfect. I'm very satisfied with it
Very good quality product for the money. Only problem I had is the hallway cam stays in night mode even when lights are on. Other the that one, Alot Bett then the one I paided almost $200 more for. I would recommend it to anyone that's looking for a little peice of mind on what's going on around your home.
Very easy system to set up. Great picture on the 1080p cameras during the day and at night. Very affordable system and the best bang for the buck
Video quality is really good. The tough part was crawling through the attic to wire it up but this is hands down superior to wireless systems. We have four of the eight cameras hooked up and connecting to tv was a snap. I recommend getting the 150' cable length they are extra but very cheap on . Our house is secure now and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a security system. Lastly the night vision is impressive. It's cool that you can see things in total darkness and the detail is quite good. I also like that if you have an incident you can easily copy it to a thumb drive and hand it to the police should something happen. I like that I did not have to read the instructions haha! Yea I'm a typical guy.
Best security system on the market, through the bad storm it's survived. The only thing I recommend people doing if you're placing the cameras outside of the house instead of inside I highly recommend that you use rain X on the lenses of the cameras so the rain doesn't stick to the lens��