- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger or WhatsApp account, even if they do not have Portal.
- This smart camera automatically pans and zooms, keeping everyone in the frame while you move and talk freely.
- The smart sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the camera lens with a single switch. All Portal video calls are encrypted.
- See and do more with Alexa built-in. Control your smart home, listen to your favorite music, watch the news, get the weather, set a timer, and more.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50-people with Messenger Rooms.
- Work smarter from home with partners like Zoom and Workplace from Facebook. Connect with co-workers even if they are remote.
This has been hands down the best purchase in 2020. My grandmother (96) fell and was moved into a nursing home. Due to Covid restrictions we were not able to visit. Calling her on the phone was difficult, she could not hear us well and was confused easily. I ordered the portal + to stay connected. It was the most amazing feeling to actually see her and talk to her! We had a long conversation and I could literally see her face light up. We have FaceTimed everyday since! She has been able to talk to both of her sons and each grandchild and great grandkids. The touch screen set up made it so easy for her to call me and for her to use. The nurse told me that she used it so often she was “going to wear it out”. I am forever grateful for the portal +. It has been a blessing.
This portal has been a nice stopgap measure to interact with my father while his assisted living community is in quarantine and we aren't allowed to visit. He likes the picture frame function and he also finds it easy to talk to use using the portal with video calls once he figures out how to answer the call. I'm glad I got this for him.
This product is amazing. Bought it for my 84 yr old grandfather so he can video chat with my kids and his friends. It was an easy set up, and the video quality is the BEST of any app I have used for video conferencing. The camera follows you around the room. Blows Zoom out of the water. Worth the price.
giving as gifts for Christmas-wanting to keep the family close during these busy times
My daughter bought me one to keep in touch due to the pandemic, so we decided to get this for my mother in law to video chat with children, grand children and great grand children. With the lockdown of her nursing home, there was no physical visitation. My mother in law is hard of hearing so with the large screen, family can write notes and she can read them. The sound quality is excellent and at times she is able to hear.